FUN MINIGOLF - DESCRIBTION
It is a remarkable
and fun mini golf for children and adults.
Minigolf course will impress you with its color and the variety of obstacles, where you can even try to hit a minigolf hole blindly or overcome a giant somersault.
Playing surface is made of artificial golf grass carpet.
We produce 18 types of mini golf lanes and obstacles.
The complete system consists of 18 of these lanes, but it is possible to build a course with a different number of lanes (1,2,3......18), according to specific conditions and requirements.
The minigolf course is intended for installation in outdoors and indoors.
This minigolf is an interesting facility for recreational or leisure time areas.
We install mini golf lanes.
We are able to produce the mini golf course according to individual customer requirements.
The cheapest option with 18 lanes is from 36 960,- € (without VAT).
FUN MINIGOLF - DIMENSIONS OF LANES
The straight minigolf lane:
- length: 5 m. - 7 m. Incl. tee-off plate lanes
without target octagon
5 m. - 10 m. Incl. tee-off plate lanes with
- width: 0,65m. (internal dimension)
- width of the target octagon 1,2m. (internal dimension)
FUN MINIGOLF - SPACE AND TERRAIN FOR INSTALLATION:
Minigolf lanes can be installed on a paved surface (paving, concrete,...) as well as unpaved (gravel,...)
The recommended area for the construction of a mini golf course with 18 lanes is approx. 800 square meters.
FUN MINIGOLF - MATERIALS
- The frame construction (frame base, boards) is made of
pressure impregnated wood (Wolmanit CX impregnation for permanent contact with the ground)
- The playing surface is made of weather and UV resistant artificial golf carpet that is glued to waterproof plywood base (thickness 12mm).
- The minigolf obstacles are made of hot-dip zinc coated steel, laminate or wood and can be of different colors.
The miinigolf lanes are designed to withstand the weight of an adult person, so that is possible to walk on them without damaging them.
The material used for the production of the lanes comes from the EU and corresponds to the EU standards.