HOBBY FELTGOLF - DESCRIBTION
A smaller version of the classic Felt minigolf keeps the advantages of this type of minigolf course in spite its reduced size.
An attractive variant with small demand on space
and acquisition cost is suitable for recreational use as a complement to recreational or accommodation facilities, sports grounds, amusement parks.
An interesting choice for those who wants attractive mini golf.
We offer 32 types of lanes and obstacles.
The complete system consists of 18 of these lanes, but it is possible to build a course with a different number of lanes (1,2,3......28), according to specific conditions and requirements.
The minigolf course is intended for installation in outdoors and indoors.
The cheapest option with 18 lanes is from 31 400,- € (without VAT).
HOBBY FELTGOLF - DIMENSIONS OF LANES
The straight minigolf lane:
- length: 5 m. - 7 m. Incl. tee-off plate lanes
without target octagon
5 m. - 10 m. Incl. tee-off plate lanes with
- width: 0,65m. (internal dimension)
- width of the target octagon 1,2m. (internal dimension)
HOBBY FELTGOLF - SPACE AND TERRAIN FOR INSTALLATION:
Minigolf lanes can be installed on a paved surface (paving, concrete...) as well as unpaved (gravel...)
The recommended area for the construction of a mini golf course with 18 lanes is approx. 800 square meters.
We produce this minigolf course in two versions with either steel or wooden construction.
- The frame construction (frame base, borders) is made of hot-dip zinc coated steel.
- The playing surface is made of weather and UV resistant felt carpet Golftex 5 (from the Swedish company Nordifa) that is glued to alluminium base sheets (thickness 3mm).
- The minigolf obstacles are made of hot-dip zinc coated steeland and can be of different colors.
- The frame construction (frame base, borders) is made of
pressure impregnated wood (Wolmanit CX impregnation for permanent contact with the ground)
- The playing surface is made of weather and UV resistant felt carpet Golftex 5 (from the Swedish company Nordifa) that is glued to waterproof plywood base (thickness 12mm).
- The minigolf obstacles are made of hot-dip zinc coated steel or wood and can be of different colors.
The miinigolf lanes are designed to withstand the weight of an adult person, so that is possible to walk on them without damaging them.
The material used for the production of the lanes comes from the EU and corresponds to the EU standards.