MINIATUR GOLF TOURNAMENT
MINIATUR GOLF - DESCRIPTION
It is one of the most played and widened types of mini golf course which is originated in Germany.
We offer 28 types of lanes and obstacles.
The competition option is manufactured according to WMF standards.
The complete system consists of 18 of these lanes, but it is possible to build a course with a different number of lanes (1,2,3......28), according to specific conditions and requirements.
The minigolf course is intended for installation in outdoors and indoors.
This minigolf course can also be enhanced with an artificial grass surface, more at: GRASS MINIGOLF
We install the lanes, but it is also possible to do it yourself.
The cheapest option with 18 lanes is from 21 200,- € (without VAT).
MINIATUR GOLF - DIMENSIONS
The straight minigolf lane is:
- length 6.25 m.
- width 0.9 m.
- diameter of the target circle 1.4m.
MINIATUR GOLF - SPACE AND TERRAIN FOR INSTALLATION:
Minigolf lanes can be installed on a paved surface (paving, concrete,...) as well as unpaved (lawn, gravel,...)
in this case, it is necessary to build a simple foundation in the form of concrete tiles, cubes in the places of leveling bolts.
We recommend installing the course on a paved surface.
The recommended area for the construction of a mini golf course with 18 lanes is approx. 800 square meters.
MINIATUR GOLF - MATERIALS
- The constructions of the frames are made of massive L schape steel profile (L60/30/5) and reinforced with T schape profile steel crossbars.
The frame construction is hot-dip zinc coated.
- The playing surface is made of 15mm. thick cement fibere boards - Eterboard HD that are made in Belgium. They are asbestos-fre.
- The minigolf obstacles are made of metal or laminate and can be of different colors.
- The minigolf lanes are equipped with a leveling device for easier leveling.
Although it is forbidden to enter these lanes during the game, they are designed to withstand the weight of an adult person, so that in the event of entering the lane, it is not damaged.
The material used for the production of the lanes comes from the EU and corresponds to the EU standards.